ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts
ALART: Get Professional Graphic Designs for Your Business At an Afforddable Price!!!!!
ALMOST FREE

Leaked WhatsApp Group Chat Of Ronaldo, Messi, Hazard, Pogba, Mourinho, Zidane, Guardiola, Aguero, Ozil Etc

WORLD FOOTBALL GROUP CHAT

TOTTI - hi everyone I will be retiring at the end of the season


ROONEY- wow respect legend✌


MULLER- LOL😹


ZLATAN - farewell in advance @TOTTI


(Messi added Dybala)

RAMOS- messi why did you add DYbala😮


MESSI - I created this group so I decide when to


RAMOS - that's how you created 19 chances against JUVENTUS and still lost. 😒


ZLATAN - LOL😂


HIGUAIN - 😂 @RAMOS IS SAVAGE


KANTE - 😂


BALE - hahahahahaha😹


LUKAKU - ROTF😆


POGBA -😅 That was savage @ RAMoS


MESSI- POGBA you million pounds waste is also laughing? I'm better than you when I'm blind folded.

(FELLAINI was added)

FELLAINI - HI mates

ZLATAN - hail LORD FELLAINI 🙌🏾

AGUERO - LORD 🙌🏾 thanks for head butting me on the derby. You did it just like Zidane

ZIDANE - don't drag me into this


POGBA - LORD Fellaini

FELLAINI - you fell like a kid that you're @Aguero

GUNDOGAN- LORD😃

PEPE - LORD THE FELLAINI

CORTOIS- LOL😂

RONALDO - Hi everyone 👊

PIQUE - Hey penaldo what have you been up to?😂

RONALDO- helping madrid qualify for the UCL finals and you 😎 @PIQUE

(PIQUE LEFT)

HAZARD - hahahahahaha😂 he chickened out😂

BENZEMA - LOL😂

ALABA - you did that by scoring offside goals @CR7

MARCELO - why couldn't you and your team score your own offside goals?

AUBAMEYANG - hahahahahahaha😂

DRAXLER - Ooops😂

DE GEA - damn😁

FELLAINI - LOLS💂🏻

GUARDIOLA - enough of all these. You're suppose to be doing better things.

WENGER - I agree with you 4 times @PEP

XABI - wenger and the number 4 😂

PEDRO - 😹

SiMEONE - I think this year's ballon d'or goes to CR7

RONALDO - thanks man 😋

XAVI - messi deserves it better☺

LAHM - for me MESSI

RONALDO - I'm working seriously hard and I will win it.

RONALDINHO - Wow missed you guys😘

MESSI- RONALDO Let's go private.

ROBINHO - yea missed you too @RONALDINHO

DYBALA - thanks to the admin for adding me even after what I did to his team. It shows he is mature😌

(Messi removed Dybala)

MBAPPE - messi add Dybala and remove Higuain 😠


HIGUAIN-😂

LEWANDOWSKI - I know that feeling bro @mbappe


BLASCZCKOWSKI - just passing🚶🏿

WENGER - Lord fellaini hit me privately. I think I'm interested in signing you this summer.

MOURINHO - don't dare try it @ WENGER 😡

DEENEY - Lol😝

OZIL - wenger out🙄

ALEXIS - yea😡 wenger out

MIKEL- Lol English teams never seem to stop amusing me. Thank God I left😊

MOYES - you left and that's because you weren't good enough @ mikel

MIKEL - well I see how good you're with Sunderland relegated😇

MOYES - I will not take that from you
(MOYES LEFT)

MOSES - MIkel why😂

BOATENG - 😂

CONTE - hohohoho I laugh in ITALIAN 😃

POCHETINHO - Conte you're good to win the EPL bro

FABREGAS - gracious la @Pochetinho

POCHETINHO - what are you saying @FABREGAS??

BALE - he is saying thanks @ POCHETINHO


(Terry changed from 06963251 to 95412369)
GERRARD - FAREWELL @ TOTTI

RONALDO - we are up next week for ATM keep a date thanks 😎

EVRA - yea yea 🙄

ALVES - Penaldo I'm waiting for you in the finals...you're losing!


PAPA PEREZ - wait and see then. I will so all I can @ALVES

REUS - guys guess what!

LACAZETTE - wow what
😃

DEEPAY - what? @Reus

CAVANI - what?

REUS -My little baby fell from the table into the box of glasses😓

RONALDO - what😱... Was she given a penalty?😱

MESSI - penaldo 😂

LUKAKU - you guys are too funny😂

INIESTA -😂 I'm offed

ZLATAN - Hooooo😂

TERRY - 😂

TER STEGAN - 😂

TURAN - She didn't dive @CR7😜

KANTE - 👴🏾 if I was there I would have intercepted @REUS

NEYMAR - hahahahaha😂 you guys are so funny

CARRICK - please who has TONI KROOS' new contact I really need it

OZIL - here 9085412697

CARRICK - thanks man you're always assisting @MESUT

MESSI - rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GIROUD - what's messi typing this time?🤔

ASPAS - I've no idea

COUTINHO - hahahah may be he is talking to the air😂

JAMES - 😂

MAHREZ - 😹

SISSOKO - 😲 @FELIPE

MESSI - that's not true @coutinho ... My phone was in my pocket.😡

(SUAREZ Joined group chat using the link)

---TO be continued----

Post a Comment

0 Comments